Friday, January 29, 2010

An Uncommon Way

Photo found here.

"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you will command the attention of the world." -George Washington Carver

My new year's resolution has been to love everyone with less restraint, and I've seen it do wonderful things so far. It's so fun to watch the customers I serve at work - so many come to the counter looking glum or just average but leave with a smile on their face. And all I do is take their order with a cheerful heart and ask them sincerely how their day is going. A common thing done in an uncommon way.

So I give you a challenge, dear readers. How can you do your everyday tasks in "an uncommon way?" How can you leave the world a little better with the things you do each day?

No comments:

Post a Comment