Wednesday, January 20, 2010

5 Things that Made me Happy Today

1. Yesterday some coworkers told me about a fabulous little ditty called "Pants on the Ground" by someone who auditioned for American Idol. And my life will never be the same.





Yeah, catchy tune, isn't it? So my roommates and I were singing it all last night and into this morning. The best was when I was praying by my bedside this morning before I left for class and I heard my roommate singing "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground" as quietly as she could so as not to disturb my spiritual moment. But truth be told, she put a huge smile on my face.


2. Today was a cold wet day in Provo, and in the library this morning I saw an Asian guy wearing shorts and a coonskin cap. So random. It looked something like this:



Except he was wearing a shirt and jacket and shoes. And not holding a beach ball.


3. This song is my new favorite. The other night my roommates jammed out to it while making cookies. Soooo great. I'm pretty sure you need it in your life.


4. I get to write a paper on the Betsy-Tacy books for my English class. I think it's one of my favorite writing assignments ever. I may post it when I'm done.


5. My Slideshow now has 199 hits on YouTube! Amazing!


Yep, life is good.

1 comment:

  1. You were seriously right. I DID need that song in my life! Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete