Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I love this boy.


Today I came home tired from a long day at work at the fair. In the last 3 days, I've spent 31 hours on the clock...and I am pretty exhausted! It all culminated when my sister mentioned that they spent the afternoon baking snickerdoodles with James' friends, and I burst into tears because I so wanted to bake cookies with those sweet little boys.

Tonight I got to lay down with him as he was falling asleep. "Tasha," he asked, "What are you doing tomorrow?"

"Going to work again. Why did you ask? Did you want to do something with me?"

"Yeah...I wanted to bake snickerdoodles with you because you missed it today."

And I cried all over again.


He is so thoughtful, so sweet, so selfless. And I get to be his sister for time and all eternity.

Yes, I have everything I need to be happy.

2 comments:

  1. Aww... i wish i had a little brother and i wish he was like yours:) so sweet.

    ReplyDelete