Friday, May 14, 2010

Exploring the Canyon

The sun was shining, the flowers were blooming and it was a half day at school, so we decided to go for a walk in the canyon. And oh my, it was lovely.

The hills were covered with these purple and yellow blossoms. And with a gentle breeze rustling through them, it was like heaven on earth.

James wore his explorer gear and, of course found a walking stick.

The boys acted just a tiny bit silly.

And then we found a magical little stream.

The boys poked sticks in the mud...

...collected massive amounts of algae...

...and had a really great time.

I can't wait to go exploring with them again.

3 comments:

  1. You are so cute! It looks like you're having lots of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who are those cute little boys? They are just ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is so funny you have two readers named Michelle! I love this post!!!! If I need a lift to my spirits all I have to do is read it and look at the pictures and I realize happiness in right in front of me!

    ReplyDelete