Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year has been wonderful. I still have a couple days of the 60 degree San Diego winter and adventures with the family, but I wanted to share my favorite moments so far.

Ushering for the Grinch


Walking in the Canyon


Visiting with the Mitchell Kids


Sitting in the sunshine reading a book and listening to 8 kids in the backyard being kings, queens, knights, prisoners, and "establishers of justice"

Muggle Jammies


Waiting for Santa


James being sick on Christmas eve night (not really one of my favorite things but this picture cracks me up)


Getting a Snuggie from Santa!


My sister's silliness


Seeing my cousins


Martha Stewart Crafts


Shopping with my Mom


Living the cozy life



Hope you all had a Merry Christmas!

2 comments: