Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Home for Christmas

I've been home in San Diego since Saturday and oh how lovely it has been! I am so grateful that my family lives in Southern California where the winters are 60 degrees. It has been so fun to see all the wonderful people here that I love, to sing in the ward Christmas program, to laugh with my family, to do last minute Christmas shopping, to stay up late talking to my mom, to enjoy all of the things I love most in life and not have to worry about schoolwork!

I think one of my favorite things so far in the trip has been the hike we went on this afternoon with the Mitchell kids in the canyon. It was a beautiful windy, cloudy day and I got some pretty pictures.


Fun weather! I felt like I was in a Maynard Dixon painting.



What could be better for two little boys?

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute! I hope you have a very merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful pics! Missing that 60 degree weather. :) We would love to have you over for dinner in Jan. when you get back. The kids would love to see you.

    ReplyDelete