Saturday, December 12, 2009

Just Blessed.

Today wasn't extraordinary, but it was happy. I was able to get things done and prepare for my finals. (Another tender mercy - I survived my big projects last week and feel that I did well on them! yay!) But the best was at an open house that my Stake President hosted.

As I stood around the piano singing Christmas carols, I felt full of happiness and gratitude. I am grateful for my wonderful family and the love we share, even though we are far apart. I am grateful for my best friend who is faithfully serving the Lord. I am grateful for my sweet roommates who always stand by my side and help me through my struggles. I am grateful for the new friends I made that night. I am grateful for my Savior and the opportunities I have to serve Him. I am grateful for every single thing God has placed in my life, and especially how He has helped me to find joy in my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment