Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I love October.

Life is busy.

Friday my roommate and I threw a hobo party, and it was epic. We made cardboard signs, ate hobo stew, told stories, raced shopping carts, and had a ball. If you've never had one, I highly recommend it.

this is the place

courts n me

hipsters


sparkies

so much joy



hobo sisters

The weather is lovely and the brilliant fall leaves are even lovelier. All I want to do is stay curled up in bed eating chicken noodle soup and listening to these two songs - but of course, it's a week full of papers, tests, assignments for my calling, and trying to soak in all the October gorgeousness I can before it fades away into that beautifully terrifying time we call winter.

Wish I could say I took this photo, but sadly I did not.
 
Here's to you, October. Thanks for stopping by again. If you ever decide to stay longer, we wouldn't mind it at all. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment