Saturday, October 2, 2010

Come, Listen to a Prophet's Voice

Image found here.

For 6 hours today and 4 hours tomorrow, we have the opportunity to receive counsel from modern-day prophets! Click here to see how you can tune in online. Believe me, it is AMAZING. 


Thomas S. Monson (pictured above) is the sweetest old man. He has a remarkable memory and always stories and poems that make us laugh. He is full of the pure love of Christ and it radiates from the television screen. 


I come to Conference with a question or issue in mind, and somehow the Spirit always answers it and calms my heart. How grateful I am for God's personal knowledge of me, and that He has given us prophets on the Earth today to help us come closer to Him! 


Watch General Conference. It will change your life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment