Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Today, I am grateful.

I've been sick and grumpy for the past few days, wallowing in my hardships and making myself miserable. I'm tired of feeling that way. Today, I want to be more happy and grateful.

I'm grateful that I get to spend my summer on BYU's beautiful campus, learning new things and relaxing under shady trees.

I'm grateful for my sewing  class that has inspired me and brought me new friends.

I'm grateful for my job and the fun I have with my beautiful, cheerful co-workers. They are truly angels. (EFY kids, treat them well.)

I'm grateful for my wonderful group of family and friends who love me no matter what.

I'm grateful for my sweet husband, whose love I'll never deserve. He takes such good care of me and helps me to be my best self.

I'm grateful for my temple covenants and the chance I have to renew them often. The temple is the best place on earth.

I'm grateful for my opportunities to know my Savior better. His grace continually astounds me.

I'm grateful for gratitude. I feel so much calmer, happier, and more peaceful after writing that. We are all so very, very blessed.

1 comment:

  1. You're such an awesome person Tasha! I love reading your blog because you're so optimistic! You're so right, we really are all blessed :)

    ReplyDelete