Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wonderfulness.



We just got back from our California trip yesterday. It was delightful. We feel so refreshed and ready to get back to work.


Our open house was beautiful. My sister did an incredible job with the decorations, food, and everything. She really is amazing! It felt like an old-fashioned garden party, and was more magical than I ever could have dreamed of. Thank you to all of you who helped out and came by to share your love and support! It was a wonderful day and we are still in awe of all the love that was showered upon us. Thank you! (You can see more gorgeous photos here.)


My uncle built this sweet archway


Sneaking away to a secluded table on one of the decks

Everybody loves Wibby!
All the children wanted to dance with us. It was so sweet!





In other good news, I got accepted for a very special internship! This summer, I will be writing blog posts for BYU Women's Services and Resources! My posts will appear each Friday. I am thrilled and honored to have this opportunity to use my talents to make a difference. 

And now, two of my new favorite videos to brighten your day. The first is the trailer for the new Winnie the Pooh movie. I am so excited! Pooh is a big part of my childhood. I'm glad he lives on. 


This video is a gorgeous song by Peter Breinholt and John Schmidt. My husband introduced it to me as we were making the long drive to San Diego. Listening to it while watching the sun set behind the beautiful Utah mountains was a very special experience. 



Enjoy your weekend and the beautiful spring weather!




Life is good. 

2 comments:

  1. ahhh that trailer for winnie the pooh made me feel so nostalgic! the other day i was at a 2nd hand book store and there was a whole bookshelf dedicated to winnie the pooh books, and i wanted them all. i can't wait to take my niece and nephew to this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the internship Tasha! Make sure to post the link!

    ReplyDelete