Wednesday, May 11, 2011

We might be runners

Image found here.
I just signed my husband and I up to run the Lavender 5k in Mona on July 9th. I've never run a 5k before. My last race was the Dr. Seuss Magic Mile when I was about 6 - I walked most of the way. Hopefully this time, I'll do better. 


Though, my husband talks about the one time he spontaneously ran a 5k while he had a cold and was wearing jeans. If he survived that, I'm sure I can manage this race. 


And with views like this, it's sure to be an amazing experience.


Image found here.

Image found here.

Image found here.
If you'll be in Utah during the summer, you should run the race too!

5 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a 5k for Forrest and I to run this summer, this one looks spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i. hate. running. but i honestly would not mind running if my view looked like that:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure Angela ran that last year. And I feel like this comment needs another sentence but don't know what to add.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely surroundings for a run! Are all these photos pictures you've taken in Utah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha no, I didn't take any of these photos. The links are posted below them.

    ReplyDelete