Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The wedding

was absolutely wonderful. I wish I had time to write about it now - the beautiful spirit of the temple ceremony, the joy of having all of my loved ones gathered around me, the way my heart jumped when I looked into sweet Brandon's eyes and the sealer pronounced us as husband and wife for all eternity, the gorgeous reception, and most of all, the sweet love I witnessed everyone sharing with each other that day. It was truly heavenly. 

Someday when we finish unpacking and taking midterms, I'll write more. But for now, just look at the pictures our sweet friend Jennifer voluntarily took. I think they express the day much better than my words ever could. 

And for everyone who has showered their love upon us, thank you, thank you, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Tasha! What a beautiful bride! So happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this was the highlight of my LIFE!!!! :) You were the perfect bride with a perfect groom! I can't wait to see what you blog about it when you do have time! Hey, I love your new Profile pic. It is one of my favorites of the day because your eyes are absolutely shining with JOY!!!


    Love you, Mommmmmmmmmmmy

    ReplyDelete