Friday, February 11, 2011

Love Languages



A friend posted this on her blog today, and I thought it would be fun to compare my results to Brandon's - plus, I always like knowing how I can better show my appreciation for my sweetie pie. 

Brandon's results:
5 Words of Affirmation
11 Quality Time
0 Receiving Gifts
8 Acts of Service
6 Physical Touch

My results:
9 Words of Affirmation
10 Quality Time
0 Receiving Gifts
6 Acts of Service
5 Physical Touch

How interesting is that? We so similarly, and for both of us quality time is crazy high (12 is the highest score possible). We also found it interesting that we both scored 0 on receiving gifts. My mom is really good at leaving little notes and presents to make us feel special, and from her example I have gained a love of doing the same. So why is it that neither of us feel that it is important for us? Maybe it's just that after all of our influences, it's really up to us to define our own love language. It's a fun journey that I love taking with my wonderful almost-husband.

Enjoy the quiz and have a happy Valentine's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment