Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Holy Cow, I can't believe it's 2011 and a new semester is starting already! Moreover, I can't believe that the wedding is just 7 weeks away! There is still so much to do. 


Christmas in San Diego with Brandon and my family was so wonderful. We went puzzle crazy, baked cookies, took nice walks, did Martha Stewart crafts, had a bonfire on the beach, wore footie pajamas and watched movies every night, slept in every day, laughed and loved and tasted all of life's sweetness. It warmed my heart to see Brandon fit into my family so well, and to see them learn to love him as I do. I have never felt so blessed and overwhelmingly joyful as I did this Christmas, surrounded by all the people I love most in this world. Just look at the pictures - they say it all. 

winter 2010 184

winter 2010 243

winter 2010 637
Breakfast on Christmas morning

winter 2010 627

winter 2010 629
For Christmas, James asked for a Bieber Bowl - a bowl that you spin on your head to style
your hair like Justin Bieber. He was by far the easiest person to find a gift for!

winter 2010 625
Santa brought us head mics - so fun!

winter 2010 599

winter 2010 559
My siblings are just adorable.

winter 2010 557

winter 2010 662
My favorite picture of the trip.

winter 2010 624

winter 2010 648

Here's hoping your holidays were wonderful and that the new year brings you even more joy. 

2 comments:

  1. So cute, Tasha! I'm glad you had such a wonderful Christmas break! That Beiber bowl is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last pic of you both on the Christmas walk. I remember the funny elephant jokes. Love it! I also love the Bieber bowl. What fun we had!

    ReplyDelete