Friday, October 23, 2009

Fame and Fortune

OK I don't really have either...but I did get my 15 minutes of fame in the BYU world yesterday.

Divine Comedy is a comedy sketch group at BYU that is really funny. I went to their show a couple weeks ago and they issued the "Toboggan Challenge." The first person to get a letter to the editor printed in the Daily Universe, our school newspaper, containing the word "toboggan" would win free tickets to their show in December. I took the challenge and I won! Here is the link to their website, which has a picture of me and a link to my article.

Yeah, it was pretty exciting. Now back to my homework.

2 comments:

  1. Holy cow! I read it! You're AMAZING!! I loved it! By the way, this is Breanna from Jamba! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just say you're officially my new favorite person in the world?! You are inspiring! You are the loveliest most wonderful person ever! and I LOVE that you love the movie You've got Mail. I've never met anyone that knows the lines as well as I do until now. and that loves Disneyland as much as I do. and Michael Buble! I am so lucky to work with you!

    ReplyDelete