Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday Links

Here are some fun links to look over while you try to survive the week before that much-anticipated break. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!


*This post is AMAZING and so full of hope. We can do hard things. 
*Great mustache template on a bridal website. Not sure why you'd need mustaches for a wedding, but I'm all over it!
*Went to see this over the weekend. Absolutely incredible. Brought me to tears. If you're in town anytime over the next 6 months, you better go. 
*This song is beautiful in both its musicality and lyrics,
*Elder Scott is so rad.
*I love this video about Christmas. Plus, my choir is singing the song they play in the background - and it's gorgeous. 
*These two articles from Segullah brought some tenderness to my morning. 
*This cheesecake recipe is so good!
*One more reason why I love BYU.
*Need a laugh? Start reading this blog.
*My little sister turns 18 today. Happy birthday, sweet girl! You are amazing and I am blessed to be your sister. I love you. 

silly face

simply silly.
Some things just never change.

sisters at graduation

1 comment:

  1. hahaha. catalog living is seriously one of my favorites. i love it. and i'm glad you know about it:)

    ReplyDelete