Thursday, August 20, 2009

I heart Provo


I have heard so many people say that they can't stand Utah and they just can't wait to get out of there...but I don't get it.

I was really sad to leave home, but returning to BYU campus made it all better. I love the fresh green grass and beautiful flowers, I love the security of being nestled beside the mountains. I love the peace and solitude of campus when no one is around.I love the library and the overwhelming access to knowledge it contains. I love seeing all my old friends at Jamba Juice. I love being surrounded by so much talent. I love hearing teenagers walking across campus singing hymns. I love having memories around every corner along with anticipation of what is to come.

I love my life.

1 comment:

  1. so this post totally made me love provo/byu! :)

    ReplyDelete